Wednesday, January 20, 2010

This is Rude.

So, I have been giving myself a little blogging vacay, trying to get registered for some classes with our fave friend TroveCove (formerly known as GRE BM), in some way hoping that using my brain on the regular jump starts an academic renaissance in my life. In other exciting school news, Sissy has started classes and that has been great and on the casa front we are researching new appliances for updating our SF kitchen. Hence, the vacay from blogging until like Stats told me, I have developed something else relevant or new to say, "like political or more commentary" or something.

But something so scary has jolted me back into Bloglandia, where I must share this with you. You know that I just love me some Martha and that usually I defer to her in all things decor, but this might just stop me forever.



What is this?!

No comments: